[BS/RBS list] ALEGRIA Meat Grill for Good Heimishe Food And First Class Service!

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 04:44:08 EDT 2015

AMR 9/10

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, Alegria is continuing the 10% discount for Erev
Shabbat takeaway until the end of July 2015.

FREE MEAL FOR YOUR CHILD
>From 5pm, a child with each adult is given a full meal AT NO CHARGE
with the coupon below.

BUSINESS LUNCH: Between 12noon until 5pm, we offer you a full business
lunch for only 49sh!

FREE MEAL for Child with an Adult
AT ALEGRIA, NAIMI MALL
Until the end of July 2015
(from the ShemeshList)

<<<<<BRING THIS COUPON >>>>
10% off Shabbat Take Away
AT ALEGRIA, NAIMI MALL
Until the end of July 2015
(from the ShemeshList)

JOIN US at our meat and grill restaurant.

MEET OUR MASTERCHEF  Meir who caters a rich and varied menu for
every occasion!

CONVENIENT VENUE inside and outdoors with plenty of parking.

IDEAL FOR  family and guests.

GREAT FOR business meetings.

RESERVE our spacious restaurant for up 80 guests to celebrate sheva
brachot, britot or any special simcha.

HECHSHER Mehadrin Badatz Beit Yosef

OPENING TIMES -Sunday to Thursday from 11am until 11pm
EREV SHABBAT TAKE OUT - Friday from 8am until 2pm

Naimi Plaza
2, Derech Rabin
Beit Shemesh
Reservations and enquiries: