[BS/RBS list] Treat Your Family to a Saidels Challah/Health Bread - correct ad

Shoshana Levine shoshrudlev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 05:59:11 EDT 2015

SB 4/10

Enjoy a special challah at your Shabbat table this week!

Saidels (Kasher LeMehadrin - Parev) challahs not only taste out of this
world, they are also healthy! All our challahs contain organic, stone
ground whole wheat flour that we grind ourselves and also natural,
sourdough yeast.

We have a challah for everyone's taste, from fussy kids, to health
conscious parents:
Sweet challahs, mini challahs and challah rolls
Whole wheat & honey challah & Whole Wheat Cinnamon & Raisin Challah
Rye challah (contains no sugar)
Honey, Apple and raisin challah

We have a wide range of health breads including our famous Rambam Bread, 5
kids of spelt bread, NY Rye, Oats Bread.

We make APPLE PIES, bialys, bagels, scrumptious cookies, large QUICHES and
a large selection of organic flours for all you home bakers (including
sifted white non-organic flour).

To see more details or TO ORDER, visit our website http://www.saidels.com
or call 097941222

We deliver to Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have
pick-up points in both places or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS
delivery fee).

Our pick-up point in Bet Shemesh is at:
Shoshana and Chuck Levine, Rechov Shimon 66 (Sheinfeld cottages), Tel.
02-9992670, between 12:30-14:30. PLEASE PICK UP PROMPTLY BETWEEN THESE
HOURS, or call if you can’t come on time.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:00

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Artisan Baking Institute
Tel: 09-7941222