[BS/RBS list] Fw: Creating a Bridal Gown Gemach, loaning and renting - especially for orphan kallot.

Maureen Gur-Arie m_gurarie at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 10:01:17 EDT 2015

ShalomFriends Chessed Ve'Emet (currently in Beitar Illit) hasa Gemach - Bayit Chadash - dedicated to assisting orphans (from in and aroundYerushalayim) at the time they marry with new items for their new homes. A few weeks ago, we obtained 60 bridal gowns tobegin a Bridal Gown Gemach. Our goal is to loan them to orphan Kallot at thecost of only the dry cleaning and to rent them to other Kallot at affordableprices. The dresses are in need of dry cleaning. A few are in need of repairs,and we require the store equipment and space to set up this exciting additionto our work. We are appealing to whomever can assist formonetary donations to help to make this a reality. Our crowd fundraiser fordonors can be found at http://igg.me/at/bridal-gown-gemach. Taxreceipts (for those in need) can be provided for donations via check. Pleasevisit our campaign, make a donation and share with your friends. Formore details, please visit our website www.lovingkindness.co Forany questions, please email: chessedveemet at gmail.com or call 052-767-7074. Thankyou for your kindness ShoshanahShear

Have a wonderful, blessed day. Please do visit our blogs, website and be in touch

http://leivesther.blogspot.com
http://welcomingolim.blogspot.com
www.beahappymom.com
http://healingoccupationaltherapy.blogspot.com