[BS/RBS list] FREE open Pereg HOT Mexican Chili Pepper

glenn stengel gstengel3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:14:56 EDT 2015

Shalom spice lovers, of which we count ourselves.
We bought Pereg's Mexican Chili Pepper flakes with high hopes.
However to our surprise, this turned out to be SUPERHOT & way too hot for
us.
We have milder charif peppers & paprikas & schugs & arissa that are good
for us.
So we don't use this.
So ... we'd love to give this to someone who loves REAL HOT.
email us (see above) & we'll work out how to get it to you.
M & CL Stengel (hoping to make some heat lover very happy)