[BS/RBS list] IKEA Sultan Bed Basis slats & 4 Steel Legs - NEW

Aviva Adler aviva7272 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:47:45 EDT 2015

For Sale - NEW, never used, pre-assembled: IKEA Sultan single bed basis
slats with webbing (single bed size, 80 x 200 cm).  Comes with 4 steel legs
(20 cm). Links to IKEA catalog photos below. Regular price was NIS 295 for
the slats and NIS 55 for the set of four steel legs.  Bought on sale for
NIS215 and paid for assembly; intended to use with a frame and futon I had.
Decided to buy a double bed and never used this set-up.  The head slats are
adjustable so you can "sit up" and read comfortably while reclining.  Put
this into the bed frame of your choice (an existing bed frame or buy the
metal frame it comes with at Ikea). Yours for NIS 175 or b.o.  I can help
you transport it in my (big) car.

IKEA Sultan Bed Basis (slats with webbing) 80*200 cm, reg. price NIS 295 *(see
here: http://tinyurl.com/pnw86w3 <http://tinyurl.com/pnw86w3> )*
IKEA Sultan 4 steel legs, 20 cm, reg. price NIS 65 *(see here:*
*http://tinyurl.com/pqgwxl9
<http://tinyurl.com/pqgwxl9> )*