[BS/RBS list] TONIGHT - Rabbi LAZER BRODY speaks in RBS

Ari Gerber arigerber at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 03:29:57 EDT 2015

FREE lecture: Current events, our challenges and the geula
Rabbi Lazer Brody is an ex-IDF elite team commando, a Baal Teshuva, Mashgiach Ruchani, and understudy of the Melitzer Rebbe. Rav Brody lectures extensively in
Israel, the United States and in other countries. He has authored or translated numerous books, and CDs with audio shiurim, which have helped and inspired tens
of thousands of people worldwide on such topics as emuna, shalom bayit, prayer, family, etc.
Rabbi Brody's lectures always provide inspiration and chizuk. It is especially timely during the Nine Days. He will speak about how current events intertwine with our own personal challenges these days and how the Geula ties them both together.
FREE ADMISSIONJuly 21, 8:15pmBeis Tefilla Yona Avraham Simcha Hall(Corner of Refaim and Luz), Ramat Beit Shemesh
Separate seating.Books and CDs will be on sale
L'iluy Nishmat Yehezkel Gershon Dov ben Tova Tzippa

Presented by Yeshiva Keter Torah and Beis Tefilla Yona Avraham