[BS/RBS list] Fwd: Newsletter from Ambassador tours- Reason #1 for using a travel agent

Gavriel - Ambassador Tours gavrielatambassadortours at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:48:02 EDT 2015

At Ambassador Tours, we offer many types of travel services: airline
tickets, trip packages (flight and hotel), hotel reservations, group
travel tours, travel and vacation insurance, and other items.

We are now fully automated to find you the best price on your flight. Our
office now uses a system that will search for the best priced ticket on the
flight that you havealready made a reservation for. This system is run on a
regular hourly
basis. Once a cheaper seat has become available, the system will
replace your more expensive reservation, which is next to impossible
on reserving on the internet.

Gavriel
Ambassador Tours RBS