[BS/RBS list] 10% Of Sale this Week Only at Kosher Casual

Gary gary at koshercasual.com
Sun Jul 19 08:44:29 EDT 2015

Kosher Casual is offering 10% off everything in our warehouse store all week
during the Nine Days. Come now and take advantage of this limited sale!
Applies to warehouse store only.

Store is closed on Tisha B’Av.

Our warehouse store is open from 10- 5 everyday (Sunday -- Thursday) and
until September 1, we have extended our Friday hours from 9:30 a.m. until 2
p.m.!

We are in the North Industrial Area of Beit Shemesh, Rechov Hauman 4. Call
or e-mail us at info at koshercasual.com for directions. Our local phone number
is (02) 999-1796.

DOW ¼

Thank you.

Gary

 <http://www.koshercasual.com/> www.KosherCasual.com

Call us Toll-Free from US 1 (866) 825-3161

or from Canada 1 (877) 249-1368

LIKE us on Facebook so you stay updated with special FB exclusive discount
coupons, giveaways, and the latest on new products.

 <https://www.facebook.com/KosherCasual>
https://www.facebook.com/KosherCasual