[BS/RBS list] looking for other ELECTRIC CAR owners in BS

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Sun Jul 19 07:40:09 EDT 2015

We still own, drive, and enjoy our Better Place electric car, but issues/questions come up that we would like to discuss with other electric car owners.  If you are one of the select and elite group of people in Beit Shemesh who own Better Place cars, and you’re willing to be part of occasional email correspondence on that subject, please write back to this address!  Thank you!
Debbie Buckman

---