[BS/RBS list] Summer Karate classes! Register now

M Arts Academy m.arts.academy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 04:31:52 EDT 2015

Join our Summer 5775  Martial Arts classes!

For boys, teens, and adults.

Get a taste of traditional martial arts, plus special drills and training!

Mondays, 27-July to 10-August (3 weeks)

Pre-registration required. Class size is limited.

All classes are held in our private studio in Ramat Beit Shemesh A.

Private training also available:
Want to try traditional martial arts?  Tae Kwon Do?  Hap Ki Do?  Street
self-defense / Krav Maga?
Need to get in shape?
Want an intense short course on a specific subject?  Or maybe a relaxed
introduction to the scope of martial arts?
Classes in our private studio in Ramat Beit Shemesh A, or at a location of
your choice.

Please contact for full details:
Martial Arts Academy
m.arts.academy at gmail.com