[BS/RBS list] Summer Camp, Chugim, Books and More at The Biblical Museum of Natural History!

The Biblical Museum of Natural History - Office office at biblicalnaturalhistory.org
Sun Jul 19 02:46:04 EDT 2015

STAY COOL IN THE SUMMER HEAT WITH A FAMILY TRIP TO
THE BIBLICAL MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY!

*MUSEUM TOURS*: Tours available by reservation in both English and Hebrew.
Join a tour or book at a time convenient to your family and group. It's
perfect for company activities and bar/bat Mitzvah family trips.(Don't
forget to ask us about our Party Package) - Call us for the schedule of
available tours over the next few weeks.

***Don't miss out!!! SUMMER CAMP @ the Museum: *LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!
(Registration closes soon - don't delay)
For more details on our exciting camp for boys please email
office at tevatanachi.org with your name, contact details and details
(age,gender and name) of your child.

*Sign up for next year's MUSEUM CHUG*: Enroll your child in our animal
chug, where he/she will learn all about the unique and exotic animals at
the museum. Currently, there is a chug for boys aged 8-12 on Sundays at
6pm. We are happy to offer other Chugim should there be sufficient interest
- there must be some girls out there who also like exotic animals! Sign up
for next year's chug is happening now. Please contact our office for
details.

The new "*Torah Encyclopedia of the Animal Kingdom*" is now available at
the Museum.
Place your order online or call the office.

For more details about the museum, see our website, www.TevaTanachi.org
<http://www.tevatanachi.org/>.

Then, if you would like to sign up for a tour, book your child for the chug
or camp or sign up for our newsletter, call 073-213-1662 or write to
office at tevatanachi.org. See you at the museum!

The Biblical Museum of Natural History is a ShemeshPhone advertiser!

The Biblical Museum of Natural History
073-213-1662
office at biblicalnaturalhistory.org
www.biblicalnaturalhistory.org
www.facebook.com/biblicalnaturalhistory
אנא קראו בתשומת לב את תנאי המוזיאון לפני שאתם נכנסים, משום שעם כניסתכם אתם
מקבלים תנאים אלה ומסכימים להיות כפופים להם. אם אינכם מסכימים לתנאים אלה, לא
תורשו להיכנס למוזיאון.
Please note entrance to the museum is subject to terms & conditions
displayed at the Museum.