[BS/RBS list] LeChaim Gift Shop

Chaimov lechaim2u at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 22:57:49 EDT 2015

         LECHAIM GIFT SHOP
        Best Prices and Service!

     We Sell and Repair Jewelry
              and  Watches

 Short clip of our shop
http://flipagram.com/f/Qu5ZQ1Au86

  Find that special gift for someone special !  We have a beautiful selection of fine sterling silver Jewelry and a great selection of Watches to choose from.We also have a large selection of high quality gold filled and costume jewelry.  We engrave on jewelry and watches to personalize your gift .

 Special orders on any Jewelry! We also have Silver Kidish cups and fancy Wall Clocks to choose from .
All at great low prices !!!!

We repair Jewelry and Watches on premises .

Here are some feedbacks from our costumers .
" Unique & beautiful  jewelry "
"Amazingly low prices"
" great costumer service"

Chaim has over fifteen years experience repairing watches and jewelry, he does repairs, band sizing/replacement, battery replacement, changing the glass on watches and repairs all jewelry on premises

Ear piercing available by appointment  just call in advance and set up a time.

Customer service is very important to us , feel free to give us a call to setup an appointment so that we can give you individual attention and time.

Call
Chaim 054-427-4163
Or Leah 054-427-4162

We are located at 22 Nachal Sorek RBS A,  between Nachal Micha and Uriya.