[BS/RBS list] REPAIR OF ELECTRONIC ITEMS

MEL GRABINA fixmel at msn.com
Sat Jul 18 14:23:42 EDT 2015

Dynatec Repair is located in RBS-A on Dolev.
We specialize in the repair of small electronic items.
If we can't fix it, there is no charge (free).
Ask about our service that eliminates the need to tovail new electronic utensils.

For questions or more info:
call 052-7171-894
or email: fixmel at msn.com

Mel Grabina

    __._,_.___

        Posted by: MEL GRABINA <fixmel at msn.com>

               Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic
                (1)

      Rejuvenate your body and your soul! Luxury apartment in the heart of the Jewish Quarter, minutes from the kotel. Full amenities, with a priceless view of Har Habayit! See for yourself at http://yittib.wix.com/haomer

    Visit Your Group

      New Members
      3

   • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use