[BS/RBS list] Unsolicited recommendation for Osher Computers on Derech Rabin

David sunsurfer44 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 15:28:35 EDT 2015

After a lot of research online and asking friends, I walked out of Osher Computers with my first Smart Phone!Oshri and Shimon were not only helpful but explained everything and advised re how to add protection to my new phone as they are flooded with requests to repair all kinds of cell phones.
I can certainly recommend them for courteous service and expertise!
Drop in, pick up a phoneDetails are in ShemeshPhone and at www.shemesh.co.il.DavidPS And if I give a 'like' on the facebook site I can go back for my free gift!

Computer and Cell-phone Solutions at the Lowest Price!
Computer sales, rentals and support, plus all accessories
Printers, fax machines, inks and toner, cell phones.
On the spot repairs and I-phone upgrading
Experienced staff, courteous service, home/office deliveries
19 Rabin Road,9910450,050 5227725,oshri6385977 at gmail.com