[BS/RBS list] Sponsoring our upcoming Rosh Hashana Campaign

Givat Sharett Chesed Committee gschesedcommittee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 05:06:34 EDT 2015

As The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee begins its twenty-fourth year of
service to the Beit Shemesh Community we call upon local businesses to help
us build a brighter future for the needy of Beit Shemesh.  Each year before
Rosh Hashana, the Chesed Committee sends out a mailing requesting donations
from over 600 families, who each receive a magnetic calendar with the names
of the corporate sponsors.

The donations we receive are used to purchase food coupons, help pay rent,
buy school books, pay medical expenses, assist battered woman and their
families, pay for services for kids at risk and much more.  The annual Rosh
Hashana drive raises approximately one third of our annual budget.  In
2014, The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee distributed over NIS 800,000 to
individuals in need in Beit Shemesh.

By being a partner in our activities, you can make a difference in the
lives of hundreds of families.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this year's Rosh Hashana
campaign, please reply to this email.  Please note: there is a limited
number of spaces for advertisers.

Thank you.  Tizku L'mitzvot.

              Rachelle Goodman                          Lisa Silverberg

                      Treasurer                                  Chairperson

                 The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee