[BS/RBS list] looking for a room to rent

גניס בלוק דר Janice Block jblock at leumit.co.il
Wed Jul 15 06:02:41 EDT 2015

I'm looking for a room to rent, like a semi- finished machsan, preferably with a separate entrance.  If there is no separate entrance, I and others would need to be able to go in and out of the main apartment on a fairly regular basis.  No need for electricity or windows, but it should be clean and in good condition.  If you know of such a thing in Beit Shemesh or the Rama, let me know.

Thanks!

Janice Block

janice at anyblock.com<mailto:janice at anyblock.com>

0547877481

Disclaimer:
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you are warned from taking any action based upon them, nor must you forward, copy, publish or show them to anyone.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by mistake
Leumit Health Services