[BS/RBS list] household items for sale

Tanya Joffe tanyajoffe12 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:56:12 EDT 2015

VArious household items for sale:

Fridge - freezer. Samsung. Silver look. model RL43WCIH. In very good condition. perfect working order. we've upgraded. fridge on top, 3 large drawer freezer on bottom. Asking 450 ILS

Intex pool. Round. 366 *76 cm. Standard large round pool with extras eg chlorine container, cleaning net, extra pipes. They sell for new about 1,200. We are asking 450 ILS which includes a few extra's

Work desk, computer desk with pull out shelf for keyboard. Not needed, no storage space. Asking 100 ILS

Pics on request
Pls mail if interested

Tx
Tanya Joffe