[BS/RBS list] STAR BAGEL - CHECK OUT OUR NEW MENU!

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:26:50 EDT 2015

STB 34/50

<*><*><*> STAR BAGEL the real bagel <*><*> <*>

Click this link to see our new menu!
www.shemesh.co.il/images/starbagelmenu.jpg

BEGIN WITH the Soup of the Day
CHOOSE a Personal Salad With your
* Toasted Sandwich
* French Crepes
* Quiche
* Pasta

And of course enjoy any meal with a Star Bagel and a coffee!

We can prepare an order for you to pick up

We now work in conjunction with local caterers-we prepare all the
food, and the caterer arranges presentation and service.

FREE DELIVERY in BS/RBS minimum order 70sh.

Hechsher B'datz Bet Yosef Mehadrin

Open weekdays 7:30am to 8pm, Fridays from 7:30am until 1.30pm
Closed Motsei Shabbat

Under the sole management of Shlomi from Pizza Chalav Ud'Vash  tel. 02
9919293

Star Bagel

Mercaz Yifat Hashemesh
Sheinfeld Shopping Center