[BS/RBS list] Help us brainstorm for Shabbat Project Beit Shemesh 2015!

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Tue Jul 14 02:16:28 EDT 2015

The SHABBAT PROJECT is happening in Beit Shemesh again this year!  This year it will be on Shabbat Parshat Lech Lecha, October 23-24, 2015.  Even bigger and better and with more people involved than Shabbat Project Beit Shemesh 2014!!
We need people to help us brainstorm ideas how to best and most effectively work on Shabbat Project Beit Shemesh!  Can you share your ideas, experience, and expertise with us?  Please write back to Debbie at this address or to Rafi at rafigantshar at gmail.com and we’ll set up a mutually convenient time to meet and discuss.
Enjoy the first new video promoting SHABBAT PROJECT 2015!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2EkDLqszHs
Please forward this to all your email lists, Facebook pages, etc.  Shabbat Project Beit Shemesh depends on everyone participating!!

---