[BS/RBS list] Want to buy the Ikea Queen bed sheet set I want to return??

j n cool_1972 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:05:28 EDT 2015

I'm going to return this set because I have something in similar colors and it's just silly to have two almost of the same (it was an impulse buying) , in any case, I might as well find here first if someone wants them. I paid 49nis (originally 75nis) for the bottom green sheet and 95nis for the duvet cover and pillow covers (originally 275nis) that is 144nis in total, want to sell them together.

Please see my album for many other things on sale, don't be shy to make an offer either:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/61339988@N04/

Thank you and Shavua tov,

JUDITH