[BS/RBS list] PS3 and games for sale!

Michal Berman michal.berman123 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 09:51:10 EDT 2015

Posting for a son:
If interested please contact binny97 at gmail.com.
Hey, so I'm looking to sell my gaming collection that would include the following:PS3 Slim 320 GB
PS3 controller
Controller charger (USB mini)Games on discs:
The Last of Us
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Lego Batman 2
Lego Lord of The Rings
Resistance: Fall of Man
Red Dead Redemption
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of DestructionGames on the drive (Downloaded from the Playstation Store):
Jak & Daxter
Jak 2
Jak 3
Spec Ops: The Line
Alien: Isolation
Fez
Grand Theft Auto 5
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Dark Souls 2
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Tokyo Jungle
Dyad
Stealth Inc.
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time
Grand Theft Auto 4
Assassins Creed 2
Super Stardust HD
Braid
Crisis 3
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Fat PrincessAs you can see, I have a ton of modern classics, from a bunch of genres. If you're looking to get into games, this'd be a great package.So I valued all the stuff by how much you can buy it on amazon or the Playstation store, and it comes out to 3350 shekels (886 USD). Seeing as that's far cheaper than if you were to actually buy all this stuff here in israel, I think that's an almost acceptible price, so I'm gonna sell it for 2900 Shekels.If you or anyone you know would like to take years of entertainment and great memories off my hands, hit me up.Power and AV cables are also included.