[BS/RBS list] Looking for place to stay in Bet Shemesh for month of November

Adina Moshavi adinamoshavi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:49:38 EDT 2015

Posting for a friend (I do not know this young man personally):

Hello my name is Yoni Stetch I am looking for a place to stay in the Beit
Shemesh area between the dates of august 31th- Sept 24th. A little about
myself. I am an orthodox 22 year old  who lives in Queens NY. I went to MTA
for high school and studied for the year at Yeshiva Mevaseret Zion in
Israel. I am a sweet young man trying to make my aliyah dream a reality. I
am currently in trade school for HVAC (Heating Ventilation and AC) to
acquire an HVAC license. My dream is to make aliyah and I have been given
an amazing opportunity to apprentice for Tzvi Lefkowitz who owns "TZVIAIR"
in Beit Shemesh. My only problem is finding a place to stay during my time
in Israel. If anyone can host me for any amount of time during my stay that
would be amazing, I am just looking for a nice family to sleep by, I will
take care of everything else including food.  I would also be open to
renting a 1 bedroom apartment in Beit Shemesh. If anyone has any leads or
ideas you can contact me at jstetch10 at gmail.com
Thanks so much for your help.