[BS/RBS list] Make a Date to Invest in Your Relationship

Susan Barth simchagemach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:03:37 EDT 2015

Calling all dating, engaged and

newly married couples (up to two years)

to experience our interactive and transformative

                                  I-PREP Couples Workshop

ª *Learn the communication secrets for a happy marriage*

ª *Acquire listening and problem-solving skills*

When: Tuesday August 11, 2015 at 7:30 pm – 9:30PM

Where: OU Israel Center, 22 Keren HaYesod, Jerusalem

25 nis per person includes a light supper of bagels and cream cheese

*Bonus*: The first 3 couples to pre-register will receive a copy of the
classic bestseller: *Fighting for Your Marriage*, by Howard Markman and
Susan Blumberg

For more workshop information and reservations:

Call: Susan Barth: 054-729-4964

E-mail: info at togetherinhappiness.com

Visit: www.together-in-happiness.com

The workshop is co-hosted by the amuta Together in Happiness/B’Yachad
B’Osher and Israel OU Center