[BS/RBS list] Feel Refreshed with -Young Fresh Thai Coconuts. Are you interested?

Rachel Rubin rubinr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:06:52 EDT 2015

Young Fresh Thai Coconuts are Available

If you are interested in buying please let me know.  (I can deliver to
your home.)

Labriut

all the best always,

Rachel

02 - 9919-  2 0 8

Young Coconuts have many benefits and are delicious!
You can drink the refreshing coconut water full of electrolytes
straight for the coconut
and enjoy scooping out with a spoon the coconut flesh!

* Coconut Water is full of electrolytes  This makes it an excellent
source of hydration!

Perfect for the summer months - helping you feel young, satiated,
happy, and light!

* and there's no issue with Shemittah as this is imported from Thailand.