[BS/RBS list] FOR SALE: Brand New Bok Choy & Kale is Back at Bodek2go

ken abrams kabrams1618 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 12:33:57 EDT 2015

sale: https://madmimi.com/p/afea66/preview

Hi and shavua tov!

GREAT NEWS: All of our fresh greens from alei bodek farms now have an
additional heksher of BADATZ BELZ in addition to what they have had.

Kale is back this week and is Badatz Rav Efrati!

We also have 2 brand new products this week: BOK CHOY (bug-free &
bio-organic) with Badatz Rav Efrati heksher and GARLIC CHIVES!

Additionally, we now carry healthy organic teas (free from any
chemicals or pesticides) in many healing flavors, delicious served
iced cold too with frozen berries or fruit on these hot summer days.
See our selection here and try them out!

Dont forget: many organic fruits & veggies on sale this week under:
SPECIALS OF THE WEEK , and don't forget to try fresh Argan line of
Moroccan oil soaps!* great for a hostess gift for this summer or treat
yourself and your family to this great line! yummy scents:

▪ JUICY POMEGRANATE
▪ RIPE LYCHEE
▪ CITRUS SQUEEZE!

DON'T FORGET: coconut oil, bug-free gotu kola fresh greens , and
sulfite -free wine still on sale this week too! check it all out
below! In the meantime, look out for MANY great new products and
please keep sending us your pics and recipes in order to receive your
free gift.

have a happy & healthy week!.
zahava
EMAIL ME AT: info at bodek2go.com

ORDERING & DELIVERY INFO

PLEASE NOTE:THIS WEEK DEADLINE TO ORDER: MONDAY, JULY 13th by 10:00 PM
HOME DELIVERY: WEDNESDAY, JULY 15TH
HOME DELIVERY TO: BAYIT VEGAN, RAMOT & RAMAT ESHKOL: THURSDAY, JULY 16TH

BUG-FREE BOK-CHOY

Bok choy isn’t just another one of those leafy greens that gives a
summer stir-fry a flavorful kick. The Chinese green also has a diverse
nutrition profile. All the more reason to buy the spicy veggie and
start experimenting with new recipes!
KASHRUT: Badatz Rav Efrati
Price: 12.90 NIS

FARM FRESH TO YOUR DOOR EVERY WEEK! MAIN TEL: 02 623 6060
© 2011 - 2015 Bodek2go | OUTLET STORE Kibbutz Kfar Etzion, next to
Marvad Catering