[BS/RBS list] Registration is open for the Fitness & Running Chug 5776!

Kiddush Club Foods - Renana Wolf kiddushclubfoods at aim.com
Sun Jul 12 11:39:33 EDT 2015

       A testimonial from Efrat: Thanks for your wonderful enthusiasm, warmth, caring and great example you provide to the kids in your chug. We know that the things both our kids learned from you will help them in years to come too. Their participation was inspiring to me so I, too took up running and fitness.

 A testimonial from Chashmona'im:

I have to tell you that the chug has been an extremely positive experience for them--they gained a lot of physical stamina and running techniques and they gained significant confidence in themselves and their abilities. Thank you! It was more than a chug--it was experience and exposure to the power of positive thinking and perseverance.

You are an amazing coach and my husband and I are thrilled that the kids had you as their teacher.

Looking forward to another year!!

       A testimonial from Bet Shemesh:
      Ariel really enjoys the chug and it has given him a love and understanding of physical activity which I hope will motivate him for years to come.

        Thank you.
Tzivia       Derovan

      Go to the link below each location to learn ages, monthly fee, dates, and times for the workout sessions....

Bet Shemesh:
       http://www.wizevents.com/register/landing.php?id=99

       Nivcheret (intensive 90 minute workout for athletes who compete - currently offered in Bet Shemesh only unless demand dictates in other locations)

        http://www.wizevents.com/register/landing.php?id=105

       Efrat and the Gush Etzion area:

       http://www.wizevents.com/register/landing.php?id=1060

       Chashmona'im/Modi'in/Nof Ayalone Area