[BS/RBS list] Recommendation for Optometrist in Bet Shemesh

David sunsurfer44 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 08:56:10 EDT 2015

Not satisfied with my eyesight improvement after buying glasses recently,  I was recommended to go to Optica Blumenthal in the city center.
I called for an appointment, and the next day Dvir gave me a thorough eye test and he prescribed lenses.
He offers good advice and gives first class service!
Dvir is bi-lingual and has had years of experience as a licensed optometrist is approved by the Ministry of Health.
Contact him at 991 7745
He's a Shemeshphone 2015 advertiser