[BS/RBS list] Zimmer Sale - 2nd night half price until Tisha B'av at Villa Rimona Zimmers

Shmuel Veffer sveffer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 02:19:28 EDT 2015

>From now until Tisha B'av (July 26), if you book one night, the second
night is 1/2 price!

Check for availability and prices online now for your group
<http://villarimona.com/our-family-zimmer-in-Israel/>.

We have some dates available for zimmers  between July 29 through August 11!
Contact us right away, we expect them to go quickly. Two night minimum.

Here's a live webcam view from our place at Villa Rimona up here in
Yavne'el near TIberias. It's a beautiful day today... watch the palms
blowing in the wind http://galileegreen.com/live/

Don't wait till the last minute to book if you can help it.

Beat the crowds and come up North between now and Tisha B'av and miss the
crowds.

We also have space available in August after Rosh Chodesh Elul

Check for availability and prices online now for your group
<http://villarimona.com/our-family-zimmer-in-Israel/>.

www.VillaRimona.com

All the best,

Shmuel Veffer