[BS/RBS list] Unique Opportunity For Ambitious Teen, eBay Guru, or Technical Guru

MacPalms macpalms at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 00:51:27 EDT 2015

Unique opportunity for ambitious teen (or group of teens), eBay guru
(or eBay Guru want to be), or technical guru (or technical guru want
to be). I have a massive amount of old Palm Pilots and accessories
for sale . There are about 1000 Palm Pilots (all used and untested)
and about 20 large boxes of accessories (leather cases, chargers,
keyboards, etc.) which are mostly new or new condition. I am selling
everything for VERY CHEAP!!! For the right person, there is some
money to be made and a great experience to be had. This is a great
summer project. Please email me for full details.

Located in RBS!