[BS/RBS list] CORRECTION: Sunday at 12:15: Shaar HaBitachon for Ladies with Rav Malinowitz.

Miryam Noll miryamnoll at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:27:45 EDT 2015

בס"ד

Join Our Ongoing Ladies' Shiurim in

*Chovos HaLevovos*

with Rav Malinowitz

 *Twice a Week at 12:15 – 1 p.m.*

 *Sundays**: * *"Shaar HaBitachon"* –

Learn to Develop our Trust In and Reliance On HaShem

 *Wednesdays**:  **"Shaar Avodas Elokim"* –

Learn the Proper Purpose and Attitude in Our Lives of Avodas HaShem

At Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham, Nachal Refa'im, Corner Luz

Upstairs Room, Adjacent to the Ezrat Nashim

NO ENTRANCE FEE

Open to All, Prior Attendance Not Required

*These classes are dedicated as a zechus for the refu’ah shleimah of
Yeshaya Shalom ben Malka Gittel*