[BS/RBS list] REPAIR OF SMALL ELECTRONICS!!!

MEL GRABINA fixmel at msn.com
Sat Jul 11 14:21:31 EDT 2015

Dynatec Repair is located in RBS-A on Dolev.
We specialize in the repair of small electronic items.
If we can't fix it, there is no charge (free).
Ask about our service that eliminates the need to tovail new electronic utensils.

For questions or more info, please call:
052-7171-894
or email:
fixmel at msn.com

Mel Grabina

    __._,_.___

        Posted by: MEL GRABINA <fixmel at msn.com>

               Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic
                (53)

      Buy a .COM for only $9.99 from an RBS-based company

http://shop.webuilder.us

    Visit Your Group

      New Members
      1