[BS/RBS list] COLMAR DELICATESSEN

abrams2 at bezeqint.net abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Sat Jul 11 14:06:41 EDT 2015

Colmar Delicatessen suggests serving our coldcuts on Shabbat or to make sandwiches for your tiyul

OR

Brisket with a Honey/Mustard Sauce or Brisket in a Savory
Sauce

OR

A choice of either plain Roasted Chicken,Crumbed Chicken or
Flattened Chicken in either Honey/Mustard or BBQ sauce

We also have Boerewors,Biltong and Burgers as well as
Entrecote Steaks

If you want uncooked Briskets or Corned Beef we have those
as well,

ALL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLOT
MENORAT HA MAOR.

OUR MEAT IS EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR
MACHPUD

Call or e-mail us for our product /price list 02 992 3334 or
054 776 4573/4

Shavua Tov,

Margaret and Colin