[BS/RBS list] Annual Likrat Kallah event-it's ONLY 3 months away!

Sadeena Pinhasik saddav2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:04:40 EDT 2015

Mark the date:  Wednesday, October 28, the 15th of Cheshvan,  with
inspirational speaker Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky!!!

Each year, Likrat Kallah, a project of Lemaan Achai, plans this wonderful
evening to help the many kallahs who turn to us each month.  To date,
Likrat Kallah has merited to touch the lives of  2772 brides, throughout
Israel, regardless of political or religious affliation by giving them 7
new household items for free.

Our yearly event is so important because it really helps, with Siyata
Dishmaya,  to raise so much of the funds that we need throughout the year
to continue helping the brides who turn to us each month.

Please consider sponsoring our yearly event;  Perhaps as a merit for
someone.  The mitzvah of Hachnasat Kallah is especially known for two
segulot.

 *The first segulah* is for a shidduch: as heard from Rebbetzin Rothman,
"If you want H-shem to help you with your kallahs, you have to help H-shem
with His Kallahs."

*The second segulah* is for a refuah shelimah.  The Steipler Gaon, zt"l
explained that the mitzvah of Hachnasat Kallah is found in our morning
prayer of "Ailu Devarim" between the mitzvoth of Bikur Cholim(visiting the
sick) and Levayat Hamat(accompanying the deceased).  The Steipler explained
that it is juxtapositioned there in order to teach us that the mitzvah of
Hachnasat Kallah has the power to be a buffer between visiting the sick and
accompanying the deceased, thus effecting a refuah sheleimah.

  Sponsorships are as follows;

Daimond Sponsor:  1000 nis

Platinum Sponsor:  750 nis

Gold Sponsor: 500 nis

Silver Sponsor: 250 nis

Logos for any business that sponsors the Likrat Kallah event will appear in
all our advertisements.  Anonymous sponsorships are welcomed as well.

Please respond to this e-mail.

Thank you, Sadeena Pinhasik