[BS/RBS list] 40-day tehillim sign-up for Ahava Emuna bat Chava Ehta

Judy Clark judy.a.clark at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:33:47 EDT 2015

HI Friends
Our dear friend and neighbor Ahava Emuna Lange continues to be an
incredible source of inspiration to our community and way beyond it. She is
currently in need of our tefillot that any future treatment should be
successful and bring her a refua shleima- please daven for Ahava Emuna bat
Chava Ehta. We're also starting another round of saying the whole of Sefer
Tehillim for 40 days as a zechut for her refu'a shleima starting this
Friday, July 10th, 23rd Tammuz, and ending on Rosh Hodesh Elul, Sunday
August 16th .  Sign-up is really simple, just click on the link
 http://tehillim.mamash.com/68
and follow the instructions. More than one person can sign up for each
perek- please join us, your tefillot are needed more than ever.

Thank you to Richie Sevrinsky for setting up this Tehillim sign-up

Besorot tovot

Judy