[BS/RBS list] Last call if you'd like to join our kehilla on an amazing HISTORY OF BEIT SHEMESH tour with Midreshet Beit Shemesh this Friday

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Wed Jul 8 07:06:43 EDT 2015

I must hear by tonight if you want to participate!

Would you like to join our kehilla (B”K Etz Chaim) on an amazing HISTORY OF
BEIT SHEMESH walking tour with Midreshet Beit Shemesh this Friday?  We need
a few more participants to make the cost manageable for each of us.  If you
would like to join us, please email back asap.

For adults, families, teens, children - in HEBREW
Friday, July 10, 10 am -1 pm
MIDRESHET BEIT SHEMESH – Walking tour of historical Beit Shemesh, including
historical landmarks, the oldest synagogue in the city, and sculpture
garden, and ending with a wonderful new film created by Midreshet Beit
Shemesh showing the history of Beit Shemesh as a microcosm of the history of
Medinat Yisrael.
All in Hebrew.  The film has English subtitles.

Cost will be no more than 25 nis per person - less if sufficient people sign
up.

---