[BS/RBS list] Piano to lend, free

Shuli 054-495-2862 / 561-394-4188 / 561-777-6212 sgrafix at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 7 17:39:45 EDT 2015

quality Knabe upright piano being stored in apartment on Kishonuntil family member will have an apartment large enough to move it in,
suddenly needs a new [temporary] home. Could be months, even a year or more... and whomever can find/make room for it is welcome to USE it!
Give your child piano lessons,
or if you played In your youth and would like to take up the hobby/art again, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.

We will cover moving costs  [hopefully in RBSA, but can be further if necessary]
we will pay to have it tuned [must always tune a piano after a move]

You will be doing a great chessed for both our family AND your own, I hope.
MUST BE MOVED BY NEXT TUESDAY July 14.

PLEASE email or call a.s.a.p.

Toda m'Rosh uTizke l'Mitzvot!

Shuli