[BS/RBS list] A wonderful Sherut Leumi opportunity!

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Wed Jul 8 05:27:57 EDT 2015

Would you like to make a difference in society?

Do you enjoy taking initiative?

Is it important to you to work with a unified and supportive staff?

Would you like to volunteer in a "one of its kind" chessed organization?

If you answered "yes" to all the above, your place is with us!

Lema'an Achai is looking for a full-time Sherut leumi girl for the coming
5776 year.

The jobs include running an afternoon girls' school program, "big sister"
one-on-ones, organizing projects and more..

The candidate must be a Hebrew speaker.

The following are a couple of quotes from girls who did their Sherut leumi
at Lema'an Achai in the past:

"From my work at Lema'an Achai, I have gained much experience and discovered
my own hidden talents.  The work has motivated me to continue to contribute
to society" (Chaya)

"At Lema'an Achai, the staff believes in my abilities and I feel that my
contribution is significant.  My work is varied and very satisfying."
(Hadas)

For details:

Susan Hoffman

Lema'an Achai

02-547-1802

Susan Hoffman

Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director

Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802