[BS/RBS list] ALEGRIA Meat & Grill Restaurant – JULY COUPONS

Ruth Posner ruth at shemesh.co.il
Tue Jul 7 09:29:47 EDT 2015

AMR 5/10

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, Alegria is continuing the 10% discount for Erev
Shabbat takeaway food until the end of June 2015. Use the coupon
below.
​FREE MEAL FOR YOUR CHILD
.
​
fter 5pm, a
​
child with each adult is given a full meal AT NO CHARGE!
​Bring with the
the
​
coupon below
​.​

BUSINESS MEAL: If you come over from 12 noon until 5pm, we offer you a
​ full​

business meal for only 49sh!

a meal free! AT ALEGRIA, NAIMI MALL Until the end of July 2015 (from
​the ​
ShemeshList) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CUT OUT THIS
COUPON For 10% off Shabbat Take Away AT ALEGRIA, NAIMI MALL Until the end
of July 2015 (from
​the ​
ShemeshList) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
​JOIN US
at our meat and grill restaurant at the Naimi Mall plaza.

​EET OUR MASTERCHEF​
 Meir
​who ​
caters a rich and varied menu for
​ ​
every occasion!

​OMFORTABLE SEETING
 inside and outdoors with
​plenty of ​
underground parking.

​IDEAL FOR  FAMILY
 ​& GUESTS ​
from out of town
​.

GREAT FOR
 business meetings.

​RESERVE
 our spacious restaurant for up 80 guests to celebrate
​
sheva brachot, britot or any special simcha.

​HECHSHER
Mehadrin Badatz Beit Yosef
​OPENING TIMES
from Sunday to Thursday from 11am until 11pm
​EREV SHABBAT TAKE OUT
each Friday from 8am until 2pm

2, Derech Rabin (Naimi)
Beit Shemesh