[BS/RBS list] I assume I stopped at the stop sign...

Chaim Friedman CFriedman at bezeqint.net
Tue Jul 7 05:54:51 EDT 2015

This morning as I was making a left turn from Nachal Dolev onto Nahar
Hayarden, I noticed 2 policemen staring at me.

I then realized they were watching if drivers are making a full stop at the
stop sign before making a turn.

There are actually two stop signs on this corner; one on the right side and
one on the left side.

Since the corner is on a downhill it is very easy not to make a full stop.

So please be forewarned and save yourself some shekels, points, and agmat
nefesh.

Have a pleasant day,

Chaim