[BS/RBS list] Sign up today fo KAYTANAT BEKEF!!!!

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Tue Jul 7 05:49:01 EDT 2015

Are you looking for a camp for your child for the second month of
vacation???

KAYTANAT BEKEF is the perfect solution for you!!

We are two 15-yr-old responsible and experienced madrichim who are happy to
take care of your kids.

The kaytana is for boys and will take place Sundays to Thursdays.

When:   6-21 Av (22/7-6/8) between 8.30-1.30

Where:  5/5 Shivtei Yisrael

Cost:   300 nis

Ages:   7-11

There will be a variety of activities in the kaytana including:

Cooking, arts & crafts, sports, social games, water days etc.

For details and registration:

Avraham Patinkin - 053-286-5562

Moshe Hoffman - 055-227-7095

Come join our kaytana and have an amazing time!