[BS/RBS list] mother in need.

Helise & David Pollack dhp at netvision.net.il
Tue Jul 7 02:03:31 EDT 2015

I am in touch with a very young mother of 2, who has seperated from her abusive husband. She has moved into an apartment last week and she is being helped tremedously by all who should be helping.

However, even with all of this help, she is missing the most basic things- sheets, towels, blankets, pillows, dishes, silverware- plata, mei cham...everything. If you have anything in good condition to donate, or you would like to donate money to this woman, I am happy to pass it on.

Thanks,
Helise Pollack- 9995222
or reply to this e-mail