[BS/RBS list] Nerf guns for sale

Louise Fox fox.louise at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 02:00:08 EDT 2015

My son Daniel is selling a matched pair of nerf rifles. Lightly used. In
excellent condition. Great fun to play with a friend!
Each one includes stock, barrel and a magazine to hold 18 bullets (as per
the attached photos).
Asking 150nis each or 250nis for both.
(Bullets not included - these can be purchased from any toy store. If you
really want to buy bullets from us as well, that can be arranged.)
Please call us on 054-5286466 if you're interested.
Louise
(located in Moshav Aderet - we can bring the guns to Bet Shemesh if you're
serious about buying)