[BS/RBS list] 40 days of Shmirit Halashon For Ahava Emuna Bat Chava Etta

Ilana Z zigelman1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:13:58 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Due to setbacks in her medical condition we will be resuming shmirat
halashon for Ahava Emuna Bat Chava Etta .

In order to participate in the mitzva of Shmirat Halashon for the zchut of
a refuah for Ahava Emuna bat Chava Etta you will need to commit to
refraining from lashon hara for at least one hour a day for 40 days.

Please find a link below to a new google spreadsheet with the hours around
the clock listed in the first column on the left. Please select one or more
hours of the day that you commit not to speak lashon hara in the merit of a
refuah shlema for Ahava Emuna bat Chava Etta.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KzpEFnjhrhQl1nsQWVl4pFPl7REzWY1kjWIvEUCb9zE/edit#gid=0

List your name in the next available column to the right of your chosen
time slot.
It would be helpful if you would complete your E-mail address as well in
the next column.

In the merit of these efforts may Ahava Emuna Bat Chava Etta  be granted a
full and speedy refuah.

Please feel free to forward this message on as you see fit, especially to
people outside of Israel who can help cover the nighttime hours.

Also, I have been sent some very nice background information and tefilot
regarding shmirat halashon.
Please E-mail me if you would like me to send you the files.

Best Regards,
Ilana