[BS/RBS list] Job opportunity: Mid-level SysAdmin

Avi Douglen avidouglen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:53:25 EDT 2015

A smallish (around a few hundred employees) but exciting business in
Jerusalem is looking for a mid-level or junior Systems Administrator.

(This could also fit an exceptional candidate with minimal or no work
experience, with the right skills).

This is mostly a Microsoft environment, with some specialized software and
hardware.

The sysadmin would be responsible for managing the company’s systems and
networks, and will work directly for the General Manager and supported by
outside consultant, so you can expect to learn a lot in this position. It’s
also a very comfortable office environment, and stable enough that there’s
not frequent emergencies…

If you want more information, please email me, or send me your resume (or
better yet, a link to your LinkedIn or ServerFault profile ;-) ).

(Note that I am not the hiring manager, I am just helping them review
technical proficiencies…)

Thanks,

Avi D