[BS/RBS list] found! Camera...quite a while back...last chance to claim it!

lilarena lilarena at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 05:21:38 EDT 2015

 My boys found a camera in RBS quite some time ago.  I listed it at the time and no one claimed it.  We would love to find the rightful owner.  It has an SD card in it and I know how hard it can be to lose valuable or sentimental pictures.  If you can identify this camera please let me know.  Once again...it was found a long time ago...so if you think it's possibly yours please let me know.Thanks,Rena of RBS