[BS/RBS list] HaGefen Realty: HOUSES AND APARTMENTS FOR SALE, NOFEI SHEMESH, SHEINFELD, GIVAT SAVION, AND RBS ALEPH. Your Search Ends Here.

HaGefen Realty weinberg7 at 012.net.il
Sun Jul 5 15:39:28 EDT 2015

HaGefen Realty: HOUSES AND APARTMENTS FOR SALE, NOFEI SHEMESH and SHEINFELD
NEIGHBORHOODS

FOR SALE:

Exclusive: 3 room spacious apartment in Sheinfeld, Shivtei Yisrael St., 1st
floor, pastoral view from terrace, immediate availability. 1,320,000 NIS.

Exclusive, new on the market: 4 rooms, Rechov Reuven, 1st floor, invested
kitchen, central air, great view, built in closets, asking 1,520,000 NIS

New listing, Rechov Rashi, 3.5 rooms, low floor, 90+ sq meters, porch,
flexible entry date, asking 1,250,000 NIS

Sheinfeld, 4 room garden apartment, beautiful home with valuable upgrades,
option for an extra room. 1,650,000 NIS.

Sheinfeld, Maapley Egoz, 4.5 room garden apartment, renovated and  invested,
asking  1,600,000 NIS.

Nofei Shemesh: 6 bedroom semi-attached house. Lovely view. Move-in
condition. Rental unit, call for details

Givat Savion Cottage: on religious street, 8 rooms, 181 sq meters, asking
1,845,000 NIS flexible

Givat Savion Cottage: on quiet street, 7 rooms, 160 sq meters, large garden
asking 1,650,000 NIS

Rav Yanai street, 4 rooms, 110 sq meters, invested kitchen ,asking 1,290,000
NIS

Many more properties coming up all the time, for sale and rent.

Looking to rent?

Want to find tenants for your property?

If you'd like to rent out your home or are looking to rent, now is the time
to call.

Note: we have a Sheinfeld vacation apartment with a garden, taking
reservations. Perfect for simcha weekends. Near Rabbi David's shul.

Also: property management, renovation management. We will 'hold your hand'
through your renovation, to make sure everything is getting done properly.
We will bring you quality service providers, all under one roof: kablan,
architect, interior designer, to meet all your renovation needs. Hassle-free
renovations.

HaGefen Realty
Your Search Ends Here.
0546 393925 Tova