[BS/RBS list] Fw: Horseback riding Therapeutic and riding just For Fun/ Family and Group Farm Visitation

davida vakachi farmchickisr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 15:28:14 EDT 2015

We have a wonderful horseback riding program recognized by Meuchedet and Leumit.  Let our horses help your children manage their difficulties or just have them come because it is so fun!!!

Horseback riding therapy is helpful in cases of problematic self esteem, social difficulties, learning disabilities, autism, coordination issues and depression.
We are approaching the end of the school year, and this is the time to book in field trips to the farm.  We also are open to family visitation from 10:00 -18:00 (animal visitation, special activities only for groups. )
There will be an intensive horseback riding camp for weekly sessions of 5 days each between 8:00-13:00 with a double riding lesson to get in some intensive riding skills taught by liscensed instructors, horsemanship skills and stable care experience.  Along with will be animal husbandry, farm experience and waterslides, inflatables, tractor rides the works!!!  Age groups of 5yrs til 14yrs with personal attention.  Call for details after 20:00:  Davida 0505  739899

You may call in for more info: Davida from the Petting Farm in Moshav Yishi (across from Bet Shemesh.)  0505 739899