[BS/RBS list] Looking for recommendations for making a bar mitzva

David sunsurfer44 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 15:16:49 EDT 2015

We really enjoyed our grandson's bar mitzva recently at RontalThe entrance and the hall itself has been renovated, the food was truly gourmet and everyone had a great time!
There was a DJ and photographer (see Sheeshphone for this)All the guests thoroughly enjoyed it, especially those who came from out of town.Family and friends provided all the entertainment!
Reasonably priced, plenty of room for the youngsters to have a blast!
Call them at 9911336 and go over and take a look for yourself!
Details in ShemeshPhone 2015 and in businesses at www.shemesh.co.il

We are starting to plan a bar mitzva for our son , something very nice, simple but elegant, modest and not over the top, if any one have any recommendations for a caterer, one man band/dj, photographer, etc it would be much appreciated.   Also trying to figure out how much these things cost so if anyone has any idea what the going rates are these days, it would be very helpful. thanks.