[BS/RBS list] PSA: START the local Art School Is having their ANNUAL ART EXPO THIS WEEK!!

Sara R sareetee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 14:41:52 EDT 2015

I just thought I would let everybody know that this week there will be a
wonderful art exhibition presented to you from the students at START the
local art school.

The Expo will take place at:
Nachal Micha 7/6 RBSA
On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
From: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm

There will also be evening hours on Tuesday and Wednesday
From: 8 pm - 10:30 pm

You will have the opportunity to see the wonderful art work that has been
produced by the students at START in addition you will be able to register
for next years classes.

Don't miss this amazing opportunity.

for more info you can contact Michal at 02-561-2787