[BS/RBS list] Massage this Summer!

Chava Bloom chava.achdut at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 14:36:10 EDT 2015

Ladies,

Sail through summer, calm, centered and refreshed with a Heart Touch
Healing Bodywork Session!  All treatments are in the peaceful atmosphere of
my home, at Nachal HaBesor 18/16 - third floor.

A Heart Touch Healing session is a combination of Swedish "Spa" Massage,
Craniosacral Therapy and Energetic Healing Touch.  It's a wonderful
mix....and it can be tailored to meet your preferences.  I've been a
massage therapist since 1996 - trained and licensed in the U.S., and
practicing both there and here.  I love what I do, and I put my neshama
into my work.

Looking forward to scheduling a session for you.  Just call 0
<0527-608-776>52-899-1962
or reply to this email.

Shavua Tov!
Chava

P.S. My husband, Shaul MagicHands Bloom gives a great massage for men!  He
offers one hour table massages or 1/2 hour in the chair.  You can reach him
at 052-899-1963.